Apply for a retreat by sending us an application with:
- 1. an approximately 250-word description of the work you hope to accomplish at La Muse.
- 2. an up-to-date CV or resume.
- 3. a one-page sample or photo of your work.
In your email application, please tell us:
- 1. how you heard of us,
- 2. when you intend to come, and
- 3. which would be your top two choices of room preferences (not for barter applicants).
After accepting the retreat guidelines and upon acceptance, we ask residents to bring two books with them:
- one about where you come from (this can be anything from a novel to a coffee table book), and
- one book that inspires you.
Also, we are delighted to receive copies of books, movies, scores, catalogs etc. that you have created, to share with our ever growing community that you can check out on our blog.
The living library is where your books will live.